Authors of the accepted paper are requested to submit the final paper and IEEE Copyright Form by June 16th, 2017.
Final papers can be prepared and submitted following five easy steps:
Step 1 – Prepare Your Final Paper
- Paper must be written in English using the available LaTeX or Microsoft Word templates for A4 format. Formatting may not be altered. (https://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html)
- Submitted papers must be no more than 6 pages
Step 2 – Add Copyright information to the first page of the paper
- The appropriate copyright notice is to appear on the bottom of the first page (footer) of each paper according to the guidelines set forth for an IEEE Conference Publication:
For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is:
U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is:
978-1-5090-4000-1/17/$31.00 ©2017 Crown
For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is:
978-1-5090-4000-1/17/$31.00 ©2017 European Union
For all other papers the copyright notice is:
978-1-5090-4000- 1/17/$31.00 ©2017 IEEE
Step 3 – Check Your Final Paper
- Use PDF eXpress to verify the PDF file of the paper for IEEE-compliance before submission. Papers that are not IEEE-compliant will not be included in the proceedings nor published.
- Please go to https://www.pdf-express.org/ , register with Conference ID: 40365x and upload the paper to check whether your paper is IEEE Xplore compatible. Please make sure you finish Step 2 already (add Copyright notice at the footer on the first page of the paper)
More info on pdf-express: https://www.pdf-express.org/frhelpnologin.asp
- Once your paper is approved, pdf-express will send you a PDF file, which is the one you need to submit. Not the original file!!
Step 4 – Sign the IEEE Copyright Form for each paper
- Please print out the form (link), sign and scan.
Step 5 – Upload Your Final Paper & Copyright form
- The final paper file (from PDF eXpress) and the scanned IEEE copyright form should be uploaded to the EasyChair (link) by June 16th, 2017.
- Please double check the information you provided during online submission:
- the title of the paper
- name, affiliation, e-mail address of the authors
- name of the corresponding author
- Instruction of using Easychair Insutrction_paper_resubmission