Paper submissions should satisfy the following conditions:
- Submitted papers must be no more than 6 pages long when formatted with one of the templates below.
- Papers must be submitted by March 31st, 2017 (Deadline Extended).
- The reviewing process is blind; i.e., reviewers will be anonymous to authors.
- Submission must consist of original contributions (not previously published and not currently being considered for publication elsewhere).
- There is no limitation on the number of submissions per author.
- Papers that are accepted and presented will be included in the IEEEXplore database.
For each accepted paper, at least one author must register for the ISAP 2017 conference prior to the author registration deadline (July 21st) Papers with no registered author on the author registration deadline will be removed from the conference program and will not appear in the proceedings.
Authors of accepted papers will be allowed to upload new versions of their papers (in pdf format) until June 16, the deadline for author registration. No other changes will be possible (i.e. authors will not be able to change title, abstract, authors, keywords, or other metadata). No submission will be possible after June 16.
Submit your paper in PDF format according to the IEEE Conference paper templates (Link).
Paper submission site: here
On the reviewing process:
To ensure a high quality of the contributions, all papers will go through a single-blind selection process according to a set of criteria, among which the following:
- Novelty of the paper
- Scholarly/scientific quality
- Appropriateness of topic
- Fostering cross-area fertilization
- Fostering reproducibility of research
- Paper organization
- Contribution to the overall balance of topics at ISAP 2015
Each paper will be classified as “non-accepted”, “accepted” or “conditionally accepted”.
The authors of “accepted papers” will be invited to submit a revised version taking in account the reviewers’ comments at their will. “Conditionally accepted” papers that do not take reviewers’ comments into account will be rejected.
With the reviewing process, the accepted papers will be designated (by the appropriate Committees and Programme Chair) either as suitable for oral presentation of paper forum sessions. All accepted papers have the same status – the assignment to either type of session is not indicative of the relevance or potential impact but depends on the type of content and the way to better reach the intended audience.